- 1 SBI PO Strategy 2020:
- 1.1 Best Strategy to Crack The Exam:
- 1.2 How To Prepare For SBI PO 2020: Best Strategy to Crack The Exam (Prelims+Mains)
- 1.3 English Language:-
- 1.4 Grammar:-
- 1.5 Quantitative Aptitude:-
- 1.6 Reasoning Ability:-
- 2 Detailed Syllabus: SBI PO 2020
How To Prepare For SBI PO 2020 : State Bank of India is the most fascinating job in the Banking Industry. It provides the benefits and perquisites to its employees. Let’s hard work and crack the SBI PO exam. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you. In this article, we will discuss on How To Prepare For SBI PO 2020: Best Strategy To Crack The Exam.
SBI PO Strategy 2020:
The State Bank of India every year conducts a three-phase examination to recruit Probationary Officers (PO). Generally, SBI releases its notification, in the month of March or April. This is a three-phase examination – Prelims, Mains and GD Personal Interview. It conducts an online mode examination.
Best Strategy to Crack The Exam:
First most important, thing is to analyze the SBI PO exam pattern. In the preliminary exam, their are three subjects:- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language. In the mains exam, their are four subjects:- General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language.
How To Prepare For SBI PO 2020: Best Strategy to Crack The Exam (Prelims+Mains)
Strictly follow a strategy
- To Crack the SBI PO 2020 exam you have to:
- Make the daily routine to crack the SBI PO exam and stick it.
- Mock Test (daily one mock and analysis)
- Maintain consistency in your studies
- Attend accuracy in your mock test
General Awareness/ Financial Awareness/ Static gk : (Last Six Months)
- In the early morning, read current affairs and statics gk on any three standard websites for 1hr.
- Then take a break for 10min. and after break read banking awareness for 20min.
- Before sleep, revise it and solve quizzes on a daily basis. Make own notes and revise it after every 15days.
For Improving comprehension skill:-
- Read Newspaper THE HINDU on daily basis for 1.30hr. Firstly, read editorial section and then note down the tough words and its meaning.
- After it, learn all the words 3-4times and read editorial page again. Using these words make a own sentence or article. This will strengthen your vocabulary.
- For Grammar, learn all basic rules of each topic and practice at least 50 errors on it. Solve reading comprehension, sentence rearrangement (Parajumbles), cloze test on daily basis. Cover one topic within two days.
- 1. Learn tables up to 20-30
- 2. Learn Fractions values and percentage values
- 3. calculations tricks in a correct direction.
- 4. Learn Indices rules.
- 5. After all this, solve simplification at least 30Q. on daily basic. It will improve your speed.
- 6. Learn all types of Number series then practice well on each type of number series. solve 20Q of number series on daily basis.
- 7. Learn short trick to solve quadratic equations then practice it up to 20Q on daily basis.
- 8. After all, learn three topics :- Average, percentage, ratio and proportion. Do practice well on this topics and solve questions ( Level-1, Level-2, Level-3)
- 9. After practicing of all this topics, move on Data Interpretation (DI). Firstly understand basic of Each types of Data Interpretation and solve moderate level Data Interpretation. On daily basis, solve 10 DI.
- 10. Now move on Arithmetic portion. Target one topic for three days day1- solve easy level , day2- solve moderate level, day3- solve high level. Solve 20Q on daily basis.
- Go through previous year papers then start your preparation for reasoning.
- Know all the topics of reasoning, once you cover all topics then build your concept strong and start practicing easy to moderate, moderate to difficult level questions.
- Now move on Puzzles and seating arrangement.
- Puzzles and seating arrangement is most important and difficult part. Start practicing from easy level, slowly increase your speed and solve high level puzzles.
- After all this, start taking mock test. If you taking a long time in your mock test then learn short tricks to increase your speed in mock test. Speed and accuracy plays an important role for your success in the bank examination.
- 10-15 puzzles solve on daily basis. It is most scoring part in reasoning section.
Detailed Syllabus: SBI PO 2020
Syllabus Of SBI PO : SBI PO Prelims 2020
Detail syllabus for SBI PO Prelims 2020: Their are three subjects – English Language, Qauntitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Syllabus for English Language:-
- Reading Comprehension:- Read the Newspaper ( The Hindu ) 1-1.30hr. on daily basis. It will improving the comprehension skill and understanding ability.
- Vocabulary:- After reading the newspaper, note down the tough words and its meaning. Immediately learn it. Then read the newspaper again or using these words, you can make a own sentence or story. This is best method for the build vocabulary strong. Before sleep, revise all the vocabs.
- Cloze Test:- For cloze test, reading and vocab are must. Because of it will improving understanding ability and understand the theme of passage.
- Fill in the blanks:- ( Single Fillers / Double Fillers / Triple Fillers ) Best way for it, that is build vocabulary strong and improve understanding skill. Go through the previous year papers and solve the fillers questions. Solve 20Q of fillers on daily basis.
- Para jumbles:- In the Para jumbles, their are 5-6 sentences given. They arranged in proper manner and make a meaningful and grammatically correct paragraph. It required understanding ability only. Solve 3-5 Para Jumbles on daily basis.
- Paragraph Completion
- Error spotting:- Learn all the basic rules of following topics:-
- Parts of Speech:-
Verbs ( Helping verb / Main verb )
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Word Swab
- Match the column
After learn all the basic rules of these topics, then go for the practice. Solve 50Q of Errors of each topics.
Detailed Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:-
- Simplifications / Approximations ( 30Q daily )
- Number series ( 20Q daily )
- Quadratic Equations ( 10Q daily )
- Data Interpretations (DI):- ( Target 10 DI on daily basis )
Table Data Interpretations
Pie – Chart Data Interpretations
Line Graph Data Interpretations
Bar Graph Data Interpretations
Mix Data Interpretations
Caselet Data Interpretations
Radar Data Interpretations
- Arithmetic:- ( 20Q on Daily basis ) ( Cover one topic within two days )
Ratio and proportion
Profit and Loss
Compound Interest and Simple Interest
Time and Work
Boat and stream
Speed, Time and Distance
Mixtures and Alligations
Geometry and Mensuration
Detailed Syllabus for Reasoning Ability:-
- Alphanumeric Series
- Number Test
- Blood Relations
- Inequality ( simple / Coded Inequality )
- Directions and Distances
- Oder and Ranking
- Coding decoding ( Chinese / new pattern )
- Machine Input / Output
Floor base Puzzles
Months base / Year base Puzzles
Scheduling Puzzles / days base Puzzles
- Seating Arrangement :-
Circular Seating Arrangement ( In and Out )
Square Seating Arrangement ( In and Out )
Rectangular Arrangement ( In and Out )
Triangular Seating Arrangement ( In and Out )
Linear Seating Arrangement ( In and Out )
Uncertain Number of Person Seating Arrangement ( In and Out )
Attempt mock test on Daily basis and analysis your progress.
”The Secret of Getting
ahead is Getting Started”
All The Best…….